Friday, February 4, 2011

Feb 3, 2011

Today was a lazy day at home! We didnt go anywhere. Steven came over, and Reighlyn was a BIG helper (she always is)! She asked to feed Steven his breakfast, and at first I said I dont think its a good idea. We had tried to let her do it in the past and she just made a mess on his face because she was too cautious and slow to feed him. Then I thought about it for a minute and decided I would let her try it out again. She did wonderfully, and they both sat there and she just fed him all his breakfast! I know she is going to be the best big sister, and a great help for Mom too!

Reighlyn got to play at pbskids.org on the computer for a little bit, she loves to be able to use the computer~ I guess it makes her feel older. :) She cannot wait to be big like Mom and Dad! I told her that she should enjoy being little while she is little! (Isnt that what all parents say to their kids, I know I heard it so much from all adults when I was younger)

When dad got home we let Reighlyn get a bath, so she could play with her bath paints we got her for her birthday. She had a blast painting on the wall in the tub! Today she used Blue and yellow, and was excited that she was making green paint out of the two colors. Yesterday she painted with red and purple, and those mixed just made the color darker. Reighlyn loves art!

No comments:

Post a Comment