Saturday, February 12, 2011

Feb 9, 2011

Mom's birthday! Reighlyn and Dad woke me up with my cake they baked for me and sang happy birthday :) They did a great job on the cake, and Reighlyn was excited to eat it! Dad had to go to work right after singing, so we waited for him to get home to eat it.

Reighlyn went over to Darlene's house while I went to the doctor... and then after we went shopping at target. Reighlyn was not a very good girl in the store today! Ugh... I was thinking about how nice it would feel to just run her over with the shopping cart (just one of those thoughts, when you are fed up with your kid, I would never actually do this).

At 4:30 we went to the library on base for Valentines craft/snakc day! Reighlyn loved this! They got to make an assorment of valentines crafts; A candy rose, valentine card, door hanger, and bear bag. Also they got juice and snacks. Things like this are what we love to go and do! (Fun and free)

We headed straight to church after the library and I had a preamp'd meeting and Reighlyn got to play with the kids in the preschool nursery. Then we grabbed Dairy queen for dinner on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment